Okay, you’ll never guess, so I’ll tell you…
I won my first blogger award this week!!!
I’m so happy! As I said in my last post, I’ve been out of it this week, which is very unusual for me. When I checked my blog last night,
I had a super cool comment from Angie @ Angie’s Healthy Living Blog! She simply said,
“You won the Sunshine Award!”
I didn’t really understand what it meant at first. I am pretty new to the whole blogging thing, so I went to her site,
(as I do about every day) and lo and behold, she had a list of 12 blogs that brought sunshine to her day…
and MINE was one of them! Wow!
How cool is that!?
Wanna see it?
Isn’t it pretty? It certainly brought an extra burst of Sunshine into my day! Thank you so much, Angie!
Well, now it’s my turn to let the sun shine on my list of 12 fabulous women and their blogs that bring a daily ray of sunshine to me:
1. Keri @ Outnumbered – My sweet Canadian sista from anotha mista! Just love her!
2. Kelly @ The Miller Mix – So witty and talented…love her writing style, and her conversations with her kids? Funny stuff!!
3. Tracey @ Girls to Grow – Another home-schooling girl mommy I can relate to!
4. Jackie @ Loving My Domestic Life – Great simple recipes, and her little girl is so cute!
5. Rachel @ Quirky Momma – Awesome tips, ideas and giveaways!
6. Angie @ Seven Clown Circus – Reading her stuff makes you want to invite her for coffee!
7. Lisa @ Blessed With Grace – Love her Tempt My Tummy Tuesday link-up, and she’s so sweet!
8. Lisette @ Fancy Frugalista – Great frugal ideas…and some of her pics are too funny!
9. Robyn @ Vive Vita – besides being my dearest friend, her posts about her 9 children are something to behold and her products rock!
10. Jennifer @ Beautiful Calling – Love her mommy stories…so fun to read!
11. Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers – A fellow home schooling mom of 4 boys…love her Gratituesday link-up!
12. Amanda @ The Ginn’s – Simple mommy honesty…great pics and cute stories!
Enjoy your moment in the sun, ladies! Congratulations!
(I would have nominated Angie, but she already got the award!)
Okay, here are the award winners instructions:
(Don’t worry, it won’t take forever. I really enjoyed picking them, revisiting them, and seeing what makes me smile about them!)
1. Nominate 12 blogs.
2. Put the award logo onto your sidebar or within a post.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they’ve received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link the sidebar logo to the person from whom you’ve received this award.
*tear* “I would like to thank…..” *tear*
I hope this brought to you even a portion of the sunshine it brought to me!
(I am so putting that pretty award on my blog!)